
Friday, January 16, 2009
First Day Of SchoolLast Friday was the fist day of school. I was very exited because I joined a new class there are many new classmates.
My new teacher is Miss Lee. She is a kind teacher. My favourite subject is English because it is the most interesting subject. It is also taught by my favourite teacher. I have two best friends. They are Jing Qi and Jamie.They are good good students.
During recess I met some of my old classmates at the school canteeen. We chatted excitedly regarding events during the school holidays.
My mathethmatics teacher came into the class after recess.She was rather cheerful and our first lesson began. She introduced the concept of addtion and subtraction using numbers. I enjoyed the lesson because the new lesson was rather challenging .
I look forward for the months ahead to do well in my studies.

<< Home