
Sunday, January 25, 2009
New Year CelebrationToday was the Chinese New Year celebration in our school. I felt very happy but also very sad. The reason I was happy was that I recive alot of congratulations. The reason I was sad was that I couldn't go back to China to celebrate Chines New Year with my family.But never mind!even I was in Singapore but I still could see many people celebrating Chinese New Year!
In school we watch alot of performance. The first one was a magic show. It was very fun and exiting . But at the same time it was also very dangerous.The second one was a Chinese drama. I t was really very boring even thought it was acted by our Chinese teacher.The last show was lion dance. It was fun and colourful but the drums were so loud that I was almost deaf.

<< Home